Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, March 29, 2010

Who Needs Prescription Eye Wear?

Nowadays, you can hardly find items that are inexpensive. Everything is expensive especially when it comes to health. Medicines, doctor's visits, hospital stay, dental, as well as vision. Just recently, I saw my eye doctor to check with my eyes because of my diabetes. Thank goodness, he found nothing to be worried about diabetes wise, but everything is normal. I needed a new prescription eyeglasses though. When he was writing a prescription, I asked him if he could recommend a discount prescription glasses so I can save some bucks. Unfortunately, he couldn't recommend one. I don't have any choice but to pay ridiculous price for just a prescription eye wear. Oh well, I have to do it or I might not be able to drive.

No comments: