Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Custom Plastic Cups

When I was still single, I used to work at the factory that supplies cup for fast food chains such as McDonald, Burger King and so forth as a quality controller (Q.C.). I really enjoyed working with people who produce such products. They also accept order like custom plastic cups for other companies and retailers. The only thing I didn't like about that job was that I have to work Sundays on top of graveyard shift or the 12 hours night shift. With that kind of schedule, I felt so tired and there was nothing I could do than work, sleep, work and sleep. I felt like I have no life at all that is why I decided to quit to find a new job that will give me a flexible schedules where I can still relax and enjoy life during weekends. With much prayer, I was able to find a job I needed and wanted. God is really a good!

No comments: