Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Just About Anything...blah, blah, blah :-)!

I was busy doing some household chores today. And I am happy with what I have accomplished. Did the laundry...which means I have folded and put them away. Folding and putting away clean clothes doesn't happen all the time here at home, so for me it is a big deal. Normally, after I folded them, they stay where I have folded them :-). Then, done cleaning the kitchen and ran the dishwasher. The toilet is done, too! Now, I need to tidy the living and dining rooms up before packing our stuffs up for our trip to New Mexico on Friday. I will not be able to bloghop and visits you, guys for at least a week; so bear with me. I will be back next week, and promise to visit you then. Right now, I need to put my son to bed...and maybe update my blogs while watching Pinoy soaps when Jacob has fallen asleep already. See you in a little bit...and then, next week. Have a great spring break everyone! Wherever you, guys are going, have fun with your kids! Thanks for stopping by, sure appreciate it a lot!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

good for u sis. me im feeling so lazy today, hehe.

Lulu said...

have fun and have a safe trip

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

Dami mong na accomplish na chores ahh. ako ang toilet namin palaging nangangaway hindi na matake daw niya ang dust sa bowl niya hehe

Sandy said...

LOL, the laundry, boy am I with ya there.

Have a super trip, be safe in your travels and share with us on your return.

Sandy

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Wow! that's a lot of household chores that you accomplished Ces... galing galing mo ah.