Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, March 19, 2010

My Men Need Bow Ties

I always admire man who wears formal clothes on special occasions like wedding, social gatherings and even when going to church. I used to lived with my Aunt whose husband is an executive who attends many social as well as business gatherings and meetings. He looks presentable, respectable, aside from being a good looking man. When he and my Aunt got married, he wore a black bow tie; then just recently, my cousin who happened to be his step son wore a black bow tie, too! Talking about decent looking man, my husband wears neck tie and so as my son when we go to church and at other special occasions. They never tried wearing bow ties yet. I think it is time for them to try wearing one. I just need to buy them bow ties and see how they would look like :-). Oh, I remember now, when hubby was young I saw him wearing a bow tie during Eatser when they were egg hunting and he looked cute on that blue bow tie. I bet my men would also look very presentable on bow ties.

2 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Funny because last week, John went to have tour in the hospital and he woree a suit.. My first time seeing him in formal attire lol..

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

cute color!
Btw, I tag you for Hershey's Easter Blog Hop.It's not a contest and it's for a good cause,I hope you can join. :)