Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Friday Fill Ins



Here we go...
1. The right word is more than enough to make me feel better.
2. Jacob, Daddy is sleeping, use your inside voice and shut the door quietly, please.
3. Up, up and away!
4. Kitchen is my fave room in my house and that is where you'll find me.
5. Ooh! What is that thing that sticks under your shoes?
6. Buying a new house instead of old trashy one is a good idea.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to do some laundry, tomorrow my plans include go to Easter egg hunting and visit the site where our house is going to be built and Sunday, I want to attend church near our future house!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful time at the egg hunt. Great fill-in.

Dhemz said...

ayay! super busy ang weekend ninyo te ah...kami among weekend busy pod kay mag general cleaning me...ehehehe...we are going to host easter this year....:)

wow te, excited nako sa inyong future house....maau nuon inyo desisyon te..at least you guys will design your own dream house...how exciting!

Mom Daughter Style said...

hi just came across your blog, filipina din with white husband. nice to see another pinay here in the blog world.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hello ate, hows the house hunting? Nskapili na ba kayo? One month na lang at mapoforfeit na yung 8k tax credit hehehe..