Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Fill Ins


And...here we go!

1. Today I will be visiting blogs, and update my own blogs.
2. Matt said: what about dinner at IHOP for your birthday.... and I say why not?
3. What do you think of people who only live to work and those who work to live?
4. At some bakery it's free Pastry Day til 1030 Friday!
5. People say that what we're all seeking is everlasting love and happiness.
6. The image I cherish most is our family bonding together.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to go to bed early, tomorrow my plans include take our car to a car spa and run errands and Sunday, I want to go to church!

2 comments:

Dhemz said...

woi nag ihop diay kamo sa imong birthday...ehehhehe....:)

na kami pod te need to bring our car to spa...lol! maau pa ni atong sakyanan kay mada pa sa spa...ako wa jud ko katilaw ug spa dire sa US...mahal man jud woi...lol!

have a great weekend ahead teCes....:)

Chubskulit Rose said...

hello ate, gumagala lang ako while the kids are busy playing hehehe