Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Disney Vacation Packages

Before we know it, it is summertime already. My son would be out of school for two months and I don't have any plans yet on how to entertain him. I don't want him to forget what he learned at school though. I plan to incorporate some study and review lessons for 1st grader students so he would be ready for fall. For the meantime, one thing that would make my son happy is to take him at Disney where he would see his favorite Disney characters like Mickey Mouse, Sheriff Woody, Diego, Winnie the Pooh and many more. Right now, Disney offers Disney vacation packages that suit family needs. Since we just had our spring vacation, it would not be possible for us to go there this summer; maybe next year. We need to save for it first :-). This is exciting for it would be my fist time to go to Disney World in Florida.

No comments: