Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Heart Pendant Necklace

I am not really into jewelry, but watch. But one thing for sure if my husband would ask me what I want for our anniversary, without thinking I will say, a heart pendant necklace which of made of gold. Anyway, for whatever reason, last year all of a sudden my husband has been looking for heart pendant necklace for me. When I asked him why, he said he just want to give me something even though there is no special occasion coming. Well, how sweet of him to think of me enough to give me such gift. Since I I like that idea, I helped him search for that necklace but we couldn't find it in anywhere. I hope before our anniversary which is coming very soon, he would be able to finally find that special gift I have been dreaming for! I think I need to tell him about Bellatrue.com.

No comments: