Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, July 6, 2009

Manic Monday # 175




Name two things you consider yourself to be very good at:

1. Cooking: I can cook without measuring ingredients, and still make great tasting foods for my family :-)!
2. Organizing: My husband and mother in-law can attest to that.

Name two things you consider yourself to be bad at:

1. Mathematics, I hate numbers.
2. English, particularly grammar.

Name one thing not many people know about you:

1. I have a sister who died before I was w born.

Join us by clicking the logo above.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry to hear you had a sister who died.

Mine are up too ::here::

Have a nice week!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

I am really bad sa Math pud Cecs hehehe

pehpot said...

I'm good on cooking too and on organizing.

you're good on blogging too, why you did not include? ah yes it's only asking for two..

I hate English..my grammar is a living organism ready to kill me and my readers anytime..

Make or Break

Clarissa said...

Sorry to hear about that,Ate Ces..
I'm bad on grammars and numbers,too!!Pampatagal naman sa cooking time ang me-measure ng recipe eh lol!Good to know new things about you,Ate Ces!^_^