Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Get Your Free Prescription Medication Card Now!

Since I am taking lots of medications as a kidney transplant recipient, we also spend a lot for them. About half of them are generic and half brand name drugs. I have been looking for a way to save bucks but I couldn't unless there will be new generic coming up. Then one day while browsing the net, I have found a place where I can get a free discount pharmacy card. At freepharmacard.com, you can get for up to 75% savings by using their card. The card used to be $240 , but now you can get it for free! Isn't it great or what? I will definitely get free pharma card so I can save and at the same time get the medicine I need. The best thing about the pharma card is that you can use it in 65,000 pharmacies nationwide, at Walgreens, CVS, Target, Walmart, Rite Aid and more. What are you waiting for? Get your card now!

No comments: