Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, February 6, 2009

How Do You Really Feel About Your Family?


You Feel Nurturing Toward Your Family




You are very quick to forgive your family for wrongdoings. You don't expect them to be perfect, and you try to help them out whenever it's possible.

You have confidence in your family to take care of itself and make good decisions. You especially have this confidence in the younger generation.

When times get difficult, you are able to be the adult in your family. You are able to keep your family together.

You are honest and very outspoken with your family. You sometimes hurt feelings by saying things they don't want to hear.

How Do You Really Feel About Your Family?

It is indeed sometimes hard to be honest without hurting the feelings of those you love. I for one is being very careful not to hurt their feelings especially my parents for as they get older, they become very sensitive. I try to tell them the truth and at the same time careful with how I say it. But there are time that you can not avoid it and that hurt my feelings, too! What would you do if you were me? I think it is sometimes better to be honest than sorry for not telling the truth to protect someone else 's feelings!

1 comment:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Truth hurts hehehe, so by being honest we hurt our loveones sometimes.. I'm like that too ate,..