Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, July 3, 2009

So, What are You Going to Do?

Having a small kid at home, it isn't easy sometimes. At least for me because I am a clean and organized freak person. I hate seeing stuffs that don't belong on the floor, living room, kitchen and even bathrooms. My son is a very busy little guy. He plays a lot while he watches television. And when I am busy doing shores or blogging, he is also busy making mess. Before I knew it, his toys are all over the floor of every room in our apartment. The next thing I know is that I am yelling while I pick up his toys. After that, I feel bad of yelling to my son. It breaks my heart to see his sad face. So I ask forgiveness and explain to him why I gt mad at him. Then, he forgives me.

I don't like it when I get mas or yell at him, so I decided to find ways to avoid it. These are the things I do when I am about to explode.

I remind myself of what is important:
1. The toys on the floor....or those who play with them?
2. The clean laundry....or those who soil their clothes?
3. The clean dishes...or those who eat from them?
4. The made beds....or those who sleep on them?

I also remember that...
Material things can be cleaned, mended, and fixed with hardly any fuss...
But a broken heart, hash words or neglect may take a life time to repair.

No comments: