Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday Stealing: I've Come to realize


Today we ripped this meme off a blog and blogger known as UKOK. She explains that she was tagged by Val on Facebook. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!



    1. I’ve come to realize that my chest-size. . . is something I don't pay attention a lot.
    2. I’ve come to realize that my job. . .as a mother is noble.
    3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving. . .it is safer to not talk on the phone.
    4. I’ve come to realize that I need. . .to get into shape to get my blood sugar level back to normal.
    5. I’ve come to realize that I have lost. . .my favorite earring when check my jewelry box.
    6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when. . .people talk a lot, but do less.
    7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk. . .I should not drive...but I never drink, thank goodness.
    8. I’ve come to realize that money...is not that important.
    9. I’ve come to realize that certain people. . .prefer to be alone.
    10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always. . .be there for my family no matter what.
    11. I’ve come to realize that my sibling(s). . .care for me 'though they don't express it verbally.
    12. I’ve come to realize that my mom…always thinks of us, her children.
    13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone. . .needs to be check frequently.
    14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning. . .it was almost lunch time.
    15. I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep. . ..my parents.
    16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking. . .of calling my family back home.
    17. I’ve come to realize that my dad. . .needs more attention because he is getting old.
    18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook. . .there will always be flood of invitations waiting to be accepted or ignored.
    19. I’ve come to realize that today. . .went by so fast.
    20. I’ve come to realize that tonight. . .I need to start going to bed early.
    21. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow. . .is fast and testimony meeting at church.
    22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to. . .get a real job.
    23. I’ve come to realize that the person mostly likely to repost this is. . .Harriet
    24. I’ve come to realize that life. . .is like box of chocolates.
    25. I’ve come to realize that this weekend. . .is almost over.
    26. I’ve realized the best music to listen to when I am upset. . .is the calming one.
    27. I’ve come to realize that my friends. . .in the Philippines are the one I miss most right now.
    28. I’ve come to realize that this year. . .has brought us many challenges as well as blessings.
    29. I’ve come to realize that my exes. . .are part of my past.
    30. I’ve come to realize that maybe I should. . .be going to bed right now.
    31. I’ve come to realize that I love. . .to blog a lot!
    32. I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand. . .a lot of things in life yet.
    33. I’ve come to realize my past. . .taught me many things about life and myself.
    34. I’ve come to realize that parties. . .and partying for me is over when I got married.
    35. I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified. . .on losing my new kidneys.
    36. I’ve come to realize that my life. . .is a gift, has plan, and purpose.

    Thanks for reading; hope you had fun! Join us on Sunday Stealing . And Have a Great Week Everyone! See you next Sunday!

3 comments:

Becca said...

I agree with #25. This weekend flew by, as most do!

Anonymous said...

I second the motion for #36 - I’ve come to realize that my life. . .is a gift, has plan, and purpose.

Rechie said...

Nice answers here ate cecile, thumbs up on ur number 6 answer... Blogging is addcitive talaga...i am glad i am a blogger, i do love blogging a lot