Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Annoying to Grab These Opps

I don't know if I am the only on who is experiencing problem taking the opps at SS from AT&T (one remote. complete control. immersive sound); every time I take it it gives me error and takes me back to log in page over and over again. I tried writing a comment and it does the same thing, but the "view all the comments." The same thing with this opps, "AT&T Gets a Technology Makeover." This is annoying! Don't you think?

1 comment:

Dhemz said...

wala nuon ko ka experience ani te kay d man ko qual sa ilang mga opps ron..labi na ang swiss, kmart/sears, ug at&t....hehhehe...:) annoying jud...usahay kay mangilad ni sila...padala sila ug message unya pag check wala na...hay buhay..sige lang ko ka ulahi sa branson....