Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

1. When will the rain comes, we need it here in Texas?
2. Mama Mia was the last good book I read or movie I saw or tv show I watched.
3. Everything has its beauty but
sometimes people don't see or appreciate it.
4.
Light food is what I had for dinner.
5. I'd like your
support and understanding when I need them.
6.
On bed next to my son is where I want to be right now.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to f
inish blog hopping and dropping EC's, tomorrow my plans include buying school supplies for my son and Sunday, I want to pay my devotion to the Most High God.

5 comments:

EJ said...

It must be very hot there right now eh?

Rechie said...

Hello Ate Cel, laag ko diri.. I almost forgot Friday FIll-ins..mau nkavisit ko dri..

Very hot diay dha karon sa Texas? Dri sad sa amoa dapit diri Dipolog we are having a very hot weather..dli matabang og aircon..although naa bagyo diri sa other part of the philippines..we are thankful that we are not affected by the typhoon

Jackie said...

What a great list !! I hope you have a great weekend!! I was raised in Texas and I can say that yes when rain is needed it is definitely needed.

We are in Oklahoma now and we have had more than usual rain this year!!

Peace,
Jackie:-)

Lulu said...

bloghopping and dropping ec's takes a lot of time... but saon taman mao man atong trabaho

Cacai M. said...

hi Te CEs, nice knowing mga apil pod diay ka aning FF.. heheh.. hugs!