Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Small Place We Call Home...Our Apartmet!

I can't think of something to write on my blog, so I decided to show photos I have taken inside our apartment. Here they are. It is a small apartment, but we love living in here... this is our home for the meantime till we decide to purchase a home maybe when the economy get better.

The small, but functional kitchen.

Our pretty small dining area; the furniture was from Ikea.

Part of the living area/home office.


The second room became Jake's room as well as guest room since Jake doesn't sleep here, but only plays and watches his videos.

As you can see, Jake is sleeping in our bedroom.

Our contemporary living room set that we love!

The tiny living area...I decided not to put the bathrooms which are bigger than the bathrooms we have in our old house.
Welcome to our humble abode!

9 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

that's a nice apartment ate, very organized!

Dhemz said...

my gosh...what a lovely place you have here ateces...I love how you decorated your abode....nice and clean man jud kaau woi..sos among place...na ambot lang...heheeh..no comment....lol! I love your leather couch....:)

Umma said...

What a tidy place you have Ces..you decorated it very nice and presentable.
Compare to our place right now which has so many clutters especially toys, toys and toys.. hahaha.. I guess thats how it is when you have a toddler at home.

Mommy Levy said...

very nice place. I have a bigger house but I can't clean the whole place since I don't have any helper.

I like your kitchen.

Lulu said...

agoy second the motion ko ni dhemz... our place is also a MESS! Andrea's toys alone is enough to make anybody crazy

vhingF said...

abaw ka aayu man panimalay mo ah... masipag ka talaga mag maintain ng maayos na pamamahay.

ay wan laang sa bahay ko kay wala me doon . hehehe.much smaller than we have ..basta humans lng nakatira ..hahaha

Juliet said...

ganahan gyud ko ana imo paratment nice kayo at ang linis pa.

Unknown said...

ka nice man d i sa inyo house ces, peaceful kaayo si dodong jake natulog oi, limpyo sd kaayo. kugihan si mommy mo lipyo da.

Tetcha said...

I love your place, so neat and cozy. Sarap tumambay dyan, Ate Ces! Thanks for dropping by my site.