Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

To a Dear Friend, Dhemz!

"A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

Dhemz is such a simple, humble, generous, kind and genuine person that is why everybody likes her and that includes me. She is like a sister I never have. Stay that way dear Dhemz! Thanks for your friendship!


zwani.com myspace graphic comments

To One of the Best friend Around!
May All Your Wishes Come True...
Take Care and Fun on Your Special Day!!!


5 comments:

iceah said...

love the way you describe friendship ha c:

Happy Birthday Dhemz c:

Clarissa said...

Happy Birthday to Mommy Dhemz!!Best wishes!!^_^

Dhemz said...

oh my gosh...I am surprise! my gosh....I am speechless ateCes...hilak hilak sad nuon ko dire da.....me too te...I am so lucky to have found a wonderful friendship in you.....how I wish sister tayo...hehehhehe!

salamat sa advance greetings te ha...mwah!

me said...

halaka ate Ces..pareho pa jud ta photo gigamit..hahaha..

happy-b-day Inday..

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday dhemz, ang sweet and nice talaga mo talaga thats why you have a thousands and millions of friends online. Im so glad to meet such beautiful person inside and out wala akong masasabi. Im so lucky I met you online ces, dhemz, rose, genny ug uban pa kahigalaan sa blogland i hope one day mag meet ta sa aron mag fiesta ta hehehehe. I love the message ces, hilak na sd ni dhemzani hehehe. Good mownin dha ces, hi to jake and your banana. Godbless!