Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Saturday 9: I Ran


1. When's the last time you ran?
It's been awhile, I can't remember when.
2. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?
None, it's not my type of jeans.
3. What are you dreading right now?
Finish blog hopping so I can go to bed early.
4. Do you like Mexican food?
Yes, especially Fajita, Posole, Menudo, and Sopapilla.
5. Favorite ice cream?
Chocolate Ice Cream.
6. When was your last doctor's visit?
Tuesday, last week.
7. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night?
Sometimes, mostly seven.
8. How many pets do you have?
None right now!
9. "First Loves Are Never Over;" is this true for you?
No, it is not, in fact I was able to forget it easily, thanks goodness!

Join us at Saturday: 9. "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: