Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Small Talk Six: Rest and Relax


Rest and Relax....

Six things that you can think that will make you well rested or relaxed.

1. For whatever reason, shopping at the mall or grocery store relaxes me.

2. Cooking also gives me relaxation since I love doing it.

3. Reading has been one of my fave thing to do because it not only educates me but relaxes me as well.

4. Working in the computer like blogging gives me relaxation.

5. Hanging out with my friends is one thing I like because it gives me relaxation and makes me feel closer to home, plus our kids enjoy playing together.

6. And most of all, going to church and temple is the best rest and relaxation I will never get tired doing.


5 comments:

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

Shopping surely is a relaxing thing to do hehehehe. church dayon lol nya suroy sa mga friends and have kids play with their kids maka relax ko ana walay badlongon badlongon hehehehe

Lulu said...

shopping is really relaxing... masakit lang sa bulsa hehehe

Frugal Vicki said...

You know, I must say, sometimes it is such a struggle to get out of bed and to Church, but once there,I feel so much better about everything!

Chubskulit Rose said...

you're a good shopper kasi ate hehehe.. mwah!

Maria Berg said...

Reading that is for me, blogging is my "work" or at leas part of it and shopping and cooking I need to do so it is not relaxing.
Bur after I have been playing Basket boll I am relaxed!!
MB