Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

And here we go…

1. He was a like an angel!

2. Our 8th year wedding anniversary is what I look forward to most this time of year.

3. My best friend aside from my husband is my mother.

4. I am hungry right now to be honest with you.

5. Appearances can be an advantage when looking for a job.

6. The last person I gave a hug to was Jacob (my son), when we were playing an hour ago.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to cleaning my son's bedroom, tomorrow my plans include attend children's activity at church and in the afternoon, a visit with out Pinoy friends and Sunday, I want to go to church as always!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ka super busy mn d i sa imung weekend ces. Preha ta, mao hinay hinay ko bloghop pamawi sa other days nga wala ko ka bloghop.

Imung lil angel ruth, nagatan aw ra jd to siya sa inyo. Forever she will be you daughter ces, and dili jd ka kalumut ana, ky part mana siya sa imu life. Just pray all the time nga mawala na ang sakit of her lost.

Nice sa b=visits and msgs sd, take care and enjoy the weekend bisag busy. muah!

S-H-Y said...

What a busy weekend you will have, but anyway im sure you will enjoy every minute of it...

Frugal Vicki said...

You are looking forward to cleaning his bedroom? I can see looking forward to toys not spilling out of the bedroom, but now the looking forward to the cleaning part.

amiable amy said...

hmmm....maypa busy kaysa walay gi busyhan pareho nako...

mag study nalang ko unya aron fruitful ako day

salamat sa bisita Ces

imelda said...

super busy naman ni mommy. hapi september sis.