Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Jake Wants Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy!

Eight years ago, I met my favorite Disney character for the first time at DisneyLand in California. I was so happy to see Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse; it was a dream come true to me. After I got married I found out that my husband likes watching Disney movies, too that explained why he has collections of almost all Disney characters movies. He also told me that he decided to collect Disney movies for his future children. Now, we have a five year old son who loves watching cartoon characters like Winnie the Pooh, Toy Story, Pocahontas, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse to name some. So, every time we are at the mall, he wants to go to the Walt Disney store not only to see these Disney character toys, but also buy at least one of their toys.
My son told me that he wants to go to Disneyland to see his favorite cartoon characters especially Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse, Woody and Buzzlight Year of the movies toy story 1 and 2. I talked about it with my husband and decided that as soon as we have enough savings, we will go to Disney World in Orlando in Florida. And when that time comes, we will buy Disney Tickets and plane tickets at orlandofuntickets.com because they have the best deals that can get us into all the Disney Parks in Orlando, FL.


Since my son is old enough to remember things, it would be so much fun for him to see different cartoon characters in person. My husband and I want our son to experience what we have experienced when we went to Disneyland in CA. We had so much fun; and this time it would be exciting because it will be a whole family's enjoyment! I can't wait when that day comes when I would be able to see Mickey and Minnie Mouse at the Magic Kingdom. I also want to one again see and enjoy the Island of Adventure, Sea World, Busch Garden, Blizzard Beach, and Typhoon Lagoon. So, if you are planning give your whole family a great entertainment, you should visit Orlando Fun Tickets site and choose which show you and your family will really enjoy.

1 comment:

Artist Victoria O'Neill said...

how wonderful to share the things you love with your husband and your son!