Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Increase Your Link Tag

I would like to thank Shy of Simple Happy Life and Niko of Yena's Blog for this wonderful tag. With this unique and helpful tag, we can meet new friends, gain traffic, learn from their experiences, get many tags and awards and more as what Shy said. There is nothing to lose, but more to gain when you try this chain link.

1. Try to make a post just like this one and mention this process.

2. From the list of blog sites below remove the number 1 and move the rest in the list 1 step higher (i. e number 2 becomes number 1, and so on). Add your blog name in the 5th position. Don't forget to copy the links. (Here's my list-my site added in the end)

  1. EV Tourism Portal
  2. Home of good ideas
  3. Make or Break
  4. The Mommy Journey
  5. Simple Happy Life
  6. Small and Simple Things
3. List at most five of your friends blogsite here with link and inform them of this post and ask them to do the same. Here's my list:

1. My Little Love Bugs
2. My Overview
3. Kizuna
4. Business Matters
5. Amazingly Me

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ang bilis nakapag post ni mommy ahh, thanks for grabbing it ces. Unsa lingaw dha ninyo ni Jake? mingaw ato kalingawan oi, wala opps.

Rossel said...

ang cute ng tag na ito ha? hindi mahirap gawin kase konti lang ang ili-link.

hi, ces! sensya na now ulit ako nakadalaw. medyo busy lang kaya para akong kabuti, lulubog-lilitaw.

niko said...

weeee thanks for doing the tag.. helpful nga tlga to! :)

and jst like u adik na nga tlga ako.. but in a good way kasi kahit panu nmn am earning while blogging at may mga namimeet pang friends :) diba??

i have 5 blogs na ;) weeeeeh

amiable amy said...

Thank you Ces, cge i will try this tag, thanks a lot my friend for remembering.

me said...

salamt sa tag Ate Ces..will post this one soon..will let you know if I already did..

me said...

done with the tag ate ces..thank you once again