Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Saturday 9: On Broadway

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!


Saturday 9: On Broadway

1. Have you ever seen a Broadway play? If yes what and when?
~~ How I wished!
2. Tell us about one strange event in your life this week.
~~ I don't have any.
3. Have you ever lied to "get the guy/gal"?
~~ Absolutely not!
4. Tell us about your best friend.
~~ The most amazing man I have ever met!
5. What was the best vacation that you ever had?
~~ It was this year when we went for a week family vacation at Virginia Beach, NC, and Islands in SC; we had so much fun!
6. What was the last big purchase you made?
~~ A rice cooker worth $100 yesterday.
7. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink and when did you start drinking it?
It is the Crystal Light drink mix; I started drinking it three years ago after I had a kidney transplant.
8. When was the last time someone did not believe you?
~~ It was when I tried cutting my son's haircut; he was so scared with the scissors that he thought I would hurt him though I told him I will never hurt him which I never did.
9. You have signed on to direct a romantic comedy. Who are your stars?
~~ George Lopez and Constance of the comedy sitcom (George Lopez).

Thanks so much for reading :-). You can join us at Saturday: 9. This is "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

imelda said...

i will just spend the weekend with my kids here at home. they are glued to my desktop. I spend time wt my laptop. sunday is church day, and later we will be off to church.

Juliet said...

oi nakabili na pala siya nang rice cooker. ang akin naman nadaut ganiha bigla na lang di umandar kakainis. wala pa naman rice cooker sa garage sale :-)