Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday Stealing

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger known as Suzanne from the blog Because Life is a Blessing. She thanks Alpha for the meme. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!


Cheers to all us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The Alpha Meme

My roommate and I once: the best of friends.
Never in my life have I: would be living in a foreign country or marrying a while man :-)!
High school was: fun and the best teenage years of my life.
When I’m nervous: I sweat profusely and my hands shake.
My hair: is black and shiny.
When I was 5: I was living with my grandparents.
When I turn my head left: I see my husband talking to someone over the phone.
I should be: taking my medicines now!
By this time next year: I see myself back at school taking Pharmacy Tech.
My favorite aunt is: has a good sense of humor that makes me lol :-).
I have a hard time understanding: Mathematics and Algebra
You know I like you if: I hang out with you.
My ideal breakfast is: Tapsilog (breakfast in Philippines).
If you visit my home town: you will find that everyone knows each other.
If you spend the night at my house: we will have so much fun talking, singing videoke, and eating.
The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: a Unicorn.
I shouldn’t have been: taking a shower right now!
Last night I: I stayed up late cleaning up my son's room.
A better name for me would be: the same, which is Cecilia.
I’ve been told I look like: Alma Moreno, an actress in the Philppines (when I was still single, young and slender).
If I could have any car, it would be: I already have a car, but would love to have a Convertible Beetle.

Thanks for reading; you can join us by clicking the logo above.

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

Ako rin,Ate Ces I love Beetle!Ang cute kasi eh!!^_^