Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, August 3, 2009

Another Way to Promote Your Blog

At first, I was hesitant to do blogging, because I thought it would be a waste of time and that I will be exposing my personal life. But I was wrong because it became one of my hobbies and it gives me enjoyment. I realized then that it is up to me if I want to let people know how far would I expose my private life. After few months, the same friend I have who introduced me to blogging told me that I can earn while blogging. Now, I not only enjoy it, but I started Blogging for Money. Through blogging, I was able to finance my trip to the Philippines as well as replaced my old laptop with a new one. Isn't it great or what?

It's been a year since I started blogging and for that short span of time, I learned many ways on How to Make Money Blogging. Some of them are adding adsense on my blogs, joining social networks and signing up for more companies that offer bloggers to write review on products and services. Then, last week, I came across this website called You Say Too that can help promote my blogs by joining Revenue Sharing program. All I need to do is list my blogs to generate traffic site. If you are a blogger like me, and is interested to promote your blog, just visit the links provided here. Or if you don't have a blog yet and wanted to start one, just start a blog right there at You Say Too and start earning money through blogging.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI

I have added you in our partner page.
you can see your link here.
http://www.welive2care.com/links/
hope you can give us link too

Cens World said...

Hello Cecille. I am very much interested in this post and will follow through on this one.

Kumusta ka na? Thanks for your visit and commnet

Always take care

rjs mama said...

thank you for the information ;)

RJ's day to day activities
Journal of RJ's mom

Dana Telecom said...

I love dollar from bloging. :D

pehpot said...

uy this is very timely!! kakabago ko lang ng domain hihi,
actually matagl na ung lay out.. ung domain ang nabago hehe

Make or Break

Clarissa said...

thanks for this info,Ate Ces!^_^

Bellar said...

I think this is very assist. I will try it. Thanks for your info.





Fashion Accessories

Cens World said...

Hello Cecille. I had been clicking on the link "revenue sharing" but it is not pulling up the page of yousaytoo. Is there any other way to register with you as my referral?
will wait for your response.

Thanks and have a great day. always take care