Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, February 6, 2009

Directory Maximizer

I have been wondering for sometime now why my blogs didn't get any ranks from google at all the last time they did the ranking again. I have searched the internet looking for tips and helps on how will I get more traffic so my blogs can be ranked, too just like my other blog. Anyway, after much searching, I finally figure out what was missing and that is the need for my blogs to submit them to the directories. I have learned that doing so will help my blog or website drive more traffic and build more back links, not to mention the possibility of opportunities coming in the near future. So far I have submitted mine to a couple of directories and is working well. More traffics and visitors are coming with my blogs now than before. Why don't you guys, do the same? Directly submitting of your blogs, website however you call it is must must if you want to drive more traffic on your blog as well as opportunities and google ranking. It helped my website a lot and I am sure, it will help your website a lot, too! I know there are lots of directories out there for free. But if you want a professional directory directory submission service; there is a company that will do it for you and it is called Directory Maximizer. What they will do is manually submit your website 1119 SEO friendly directories. There, they will will help your site build links with chosen anchor text, one way permanent links, links from general categories to name a few. Services to your site includes being able to submit your site for 5 weeks without paying extra fee and being able to submit it by PR directory. The great thing about this is that you can even choose to submit your site to 100 directories every month for twelve months! In addition to that, you would also be able to track of all the submissions made to avoid duplicates on future orders. If you are interested, go to their website to avail of free ebook that explains about the basics and benefits of directory submission, that way, you will be able to fully understand how important it is that submitting your site to directories all over the internet. Wait longer no more for time is running and the last thing you would want to do is put it aside. Don't do that for the sake of your blog, check their website now!

No comments: