Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, September 29, 2011

A Car Lift for Hubby

I am lucky to marry a guy who loves me for who I am. Someone who is very patient and understanding. And not to mention that my ex-boyfriend now is a good provider and a handyman, too! He can fix everything around the house from electrical, plumbing to car repair. Having a handyman at home saves us a lot of money. We don't need to hire a professional to fix things for us. Last week, he changed the break pad of his Toyota Camry. I can tell that he really needed a car lift to make his job easier. Too bad he gave away his car lift to a friend when we moved to Virginia three years ago. Next time he needs to fix his car, he better borrow that car lift or buy himself a new one. Now, I am wondering which one he would do, borrow or buy...hmmm let see :-).

No comments: