Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, September 23, 2011

Freschetta Pizza, Our Fave Brand of Frozen Pizza

My son and I are having pizza for dinner tonight. Nope, I didn't make it if you ask. This is a frozen pizza, Freschetta brand. This brand is our favorite because it is very yummy. A Little bit expensive compared to other frozen pizza available, but it is worth the money for it is not salty and greasy, and the crust is to die for (if you know what I mean). The fire baked artisan crust is my new favorite among all their pizza :-). Intrigue? Try it, they are available in any grocery store near you.


Oh and by the way, this is not a paid post entry...I just want to brag about it for we love, love, love this pizza so much! I can even eat the whole pizza if I want to. Unfortunately, I am diabetic and this is rich in carbs that can increase my blood sugar level.

1 comment:

rona said...

This pizza looks so yummy! I love pizza too, and if ever I'm having a bad day, my husband knows that pizza will make my day! Haha. Never tried frozen pizza though. Will be on a search for a yummy one one of these days.

Ronadelle
www.ronadelle.blogspot.com