Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

In Demand Job

Talking about friends. I am a firm believer of the saying that "no man is an island." I have my own family (husband and son), parents, siblings, nieces, nephews, grandparents and relatives, but I still need friends. I don't know why, but to me, friends are different than family, friends even relatives. Friends are the people I don't think I can live without, just like my families. They are part of my life and are playing an important role in my life, too. That is why, I enjoy having friends whom I can talk to be with, laugh with and cry with. I am glad that God gave me true friends like, Emely, Lyn, Juliet, Marivic, Jubie and Ate Delia. They are my confidants. Anyway, last week, I had the chance of spending time with one of them (Emely) who is a nurse in one of the hospitals in Dallas. She and her husband work as a nurse, but in two different hospital. They don't have kids yet, but they are happy. They are hardworking people who know how to save their income. Their work are not easy as most job are, but they love it. I bet I'll be happy, too if I work like them with the job that I love. It is one of my dream to become a nurse myself someday. Then, she told me that there are plenty of  Licensed Nurse Jobs anywhere and that I don't need to worry landing a job in medical fields particularly as a nurse....for this job is really in demand. I was worried, but when she mentioned it to me...I was relieved. Now, all I need is to pursue my study.

No comments: