Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, September 16, 2011

On Being on Shape

Losing weight is very hard for me and my husband. We have been trying to be on shape again and be healthy for our son's sake for years but no success. But we are not giving up; we will do our best for our son. I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes few weeks after the transplant, and that was nearly four years ago. Since then, it dramatically worsen it. Now I am on medication, both insulin and oral medication. I think  I don't have a choice but to do the hGC weight loss program a chance. I found out that there is hcg Austin.There they can help us lose weight without concentrating on drugs. I like that their program includes utilizing bioidentical hormones and bioidentical hormone replacement therapy, and are striving to keep any pharmaceutical treatment as targeted, with the shortest duration possible. I think it is great!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

One thing i noticed no if we are married it's hard to lose weight. ako ky 105 ra mn jd ko ces maintain karon mag lisud mn ug balik sa 105 uy naa na mn ko sa 120 waaaaa. wala na gani ko kaon kaon ha 120 gihapon unsaon nlng hehhehe