Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Tool for Multitasking

Few months ago, a fellow blogger posted a photo of business desktops in one of her blogs. At first, I didn't realized she wants to buy one for her to be used while multitasking at home. Until one day, when he posted on her FB wall that her order has arrived. Curios as I am, I asked her where he bought the business desktop and how much she paid for it. She said that she bought it online at Walmart.com and the price was very affordable. She said she loves it for she can do her online work even when she is working at the kitchen. Being a busy Mom, I think it is a good idea since I do a lot of multitasking myself. I plan on getting myself one, one of these days. Am pretty sure it would help me a lot, too!

No comments: