Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Saving for My Fave Watch

It's been awhile since I last bought myself a watch. I think it is time for me to get myself a new one; and I know which one I would like to get. A couple of weeks ago when Emely and I were out at the mall shopping, I saw a purse and fell in love with it, but it was quite expensive since it is a Michael Kors brand. I told myself that I'll purchase that purse as soon as it goes on sale. Actually, I really didn't like the color of it and so I decided to pass on that one. The michael kors watch that I spotted while looking around was really cute! I wished I have had a budget for a watch that day so I could buy that watch. Oh well, there is always next time and I am pretty sure that that watch is going to be there when I have enough money to get it :-).

No comments: