Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Cooking, My Kind of Thing

When I was still single, I don't really know how to cook. My Mom did all the cooking when I was still young. She told me then that I need to watch her cook so when I grow up I will know how to and that I can cook for my husband once I am married. And that is what I did. I watch her every time she cooks. She really cooks yummy foods and healthy foods for us. Back then, she serves us mostly veggies and fish and occasionally meat (white and red). I am glad I listen to her and followed her advised. Now, I am proud to say that I can cook yummy foods that even my in-laws love the dishes I make for them when they come visit us. I feel like I can even put up a restaurant where I'll be the cook and hubby would be the cashier and server :-). Every once in a while, I tell him how much I want to have a restaurant of my own. And when we  are driving up on the way to our favorite restarant, we always see this building that sells restaurant supplies. We always say we need to check it. I bet they have variety of cooking utensils, pots and pans and more.

No comments: