Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Real Football Widow

Author: Elias Massey

Any advice for a lady who can’t seem to pull her husband off the couch this time of year? I jokingly call myself a football widow but to be honest with you, I’m not really kidding since I hardly get to see my husband once the games start. We both work long weeks every week and when the weekends come I like to have some one on one time but that doesn’t really happen when it’s football season. I guess it’s my fault because I got him DIRECT TV a few years back and ever since it’s been a downward spiral. He was bragging about how he’s in four fantasy football leagues this year and he’s even more into college ball than the NFL so I guess that should give you some indication of how into the sport he is! I guess it’s good he doesn’t really like basketball or I would literally never get to see him but to be honest, I need to find a hobby so I don’t miss him so much!

No comments: