Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Shopping Early for Christmas

Fall season is almost here and before we know it, it's Christmas already. Oh how time flies so fast. Where did the summer go? I think it is time to prepare for the holiday. Buying gift can be done starting now so we would save ourselves from stress due to last minute shopping. I don't like rush shopping and crowds that is why I started shopping for gifts already; now I have plenty of time to fill the Balikbayan box for my family in the Philippines for Christmas. I plan on buying stationery, and Christmas cards at personalized stationery from invitationbox.com for they are not available yet. Anyway, I love putting personalized stationery, pens, notepads and little things in stockings and also giving them away to friends. I am pretty sure that the personalized stationery will be loved by the receivers :-). Personally, I would be happy to receive one myself. How about you? What do you want for Christmas?


No comments: