Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Dentist appointment and so on...

Today, my son and I went to see the dentist for my regular check up and cleaning. My son took a day off from school in case he decides to have hygienist clean his teeth. Well, we almost missed our appointment; thanks to my hubby who phoned me from work early in the morning. Anyway, we got there with enough time for paper works. While hygienist was cleaning my teeth, we let Jacob watched television inside the room so he can see what they will do with my teeth and maybe will help convince him to clean hi teeth, too! Unfortunately, it didn't work. And still have to buy him a toy train. After the dentist appointment and buying the toy, we went to buy stuffs to put into Balikbayan Box. I bought clothes for my father, mother, brothers and and their families. Thanks goodness, the box is almost ready to be sent to the Philippines, just need few things like shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrushes, bath soap and canned foods. It is a busy day again for us, and again, the laundry is not yet done as well as ironing of clothes. Hubby is off tomorrow and the day after and I am hoping to finish doing the laundry then.

No comments: