Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pledge of Allegiance

Last night while I was downstairs, I heard my son reciting the "Pledge of Allegiance" I was surprised, happy and at the same time proud of him. I went upstairs and asked him to do it again and he did! He did better than me because I already forgotten almost half of it. I don't know about you guys, but everyday, Jake never cease to amaze me with the new things he is learning at school. He doesn't talk much when outside home even at school, but he is listening very intently and when he comes home, he will just amaze me of what he heard and learned. He can even write his First name already! Oh, I am glad we decided to put him into Pre-kindergarten Program; hopefully this coming school year, he will be prepared enough to attend Kindergarten.

No comments: