Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, January 22, 2009

What a busy day!

It was a very busy day for us again. Hubby has a dentist appointment and he wanted me to be there. So I went with him, picked Jacob up at school and together we all went to the clinic. I was so bored waiting for hubby to have his teeth cleaned and checked. My son was with him the whole time in preparation for his own appointment next month. By the time he was done, it was lunch time already and we were all very hungry. We went at Shoney's for a buffet lunch. It was a nice lunch. After that, we all decided to go home instead of going to grocery store. Jacob took a nap, Matt was busy finding job online and I was busy with my blogs. I didn't get the chance to drop EC's and visit blogs. I will try to do that as soon as I am done giving my son a bath, read book and tuck him to bed. Oh, boy! What a busy day. Right now, I am having headache, but still need to work on opps before going to bed.

4 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Mommiesa are always busy ate celle hehehe, buti nga nakakapagblog pa tayo hahaha.. that's why i gave up my part time job ala na kasi ako time to visit other blog, kaya bumabawi ako.. di nga lang a lot hehehe.. Nakakpaghop lang ako pag ganitong hating gabi na (12:44 am na here) kasi tulog na sila.

Unknown said...

mommies are like superwoman too. they are always busy,no day off. before i always said ohhh thank god its friday, it means you can relax on the weekend, not anymore now. goodluck mommy cecile don't used your too much.

Unknown said...

i mean don't used your power too much. have a good day!

EJ said...

oppsssss, i need more opps hehehe... i hope u have a nice weekend Ms. Cecille!