Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Top Ten Entrecard Droppers for December 2008

To All my Top Ten Entrecard Droppers, thank you so much for dropping constantly with my blogs. I want you all to know that they are very much appreciated and will never go unnoticed. May God Bless you all for your kindness and support and hope that you will continue to do so. I will do my best to visit your blogs, too as much as I can :-)
zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Dropper # of drops
BMWF1Blog ------------------------------31
New Orleans Food & Fun---------------30
Daily Coloring Pages------------------- 29
Austin Counsel Lawyer ---------------- 27
Camping and Outdoors-----------------25
Time Recursion--------------------------22
Imagination Madness -------------------21
Daily Random Sites---------------------19
Couple's Footprints---------------------18
The Solitairy Love ---------------------18

4 comments:

EJ said...

Hello Ms. Cecille, how come the widgets on your right sidebar aren't showing?

Cecile said...

hmmm, i didn't know it , joops. it is still showing here. i'll check it in the other compyter . thanks for telling me :-)

Michelle said...

I just became a member of entrecard a few months ago. I love it. I've met so many great blog friend and read so many fun blogs. I love your blog too. Thanks for stopping by.

Dhemz said...

hahha...sayang wako kaapil dah...heheh!