Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, January 23, 2009

Hoping for the Best!

It was very nice if you can go back to bed after taking you child to school or school bus stop. I have been lucky enough lately to have that chance. Today, as soon as I have finish my breakfast after the bus left, I headed back to bed and that was 9:00am. I woke up after 2 and a half hours of sleep :-). And that made me feel better! So, took a shower and got ready to pick my son up for their early released at school today. We went for a grocery shopping at Walmart. I can not believe it. I spent over a hundred bucks for very few items. My goodness! When will I going to spend less again and get more from my money? It is terrible! Well, what else can I do? But keep on buying things we need and not what we want. Hopefully, the economy will rise again from crisis and everything will go back the same way before the recession and war, especially that we have new President.

No comments: