Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bad News,,,,

My Lola two years ago on her 95th Birthday!



I got a bad news from my cousin who is taking care of my grandmother telling me that our grandma has been in the hospital for three days now and is not getting any better. She has congested heart and lung and lung that makes her hard to breath now. She is breathing with the help of oxygen.They will take her home tomorrow. The doctor said she is so weak that there's nothing they can do anymore; not to mention that she'near 100 year old. The advised is to take her home...and that is what they are going to do. I am still in denial...that she is leaving us anytime soon now. I still don't know what to do. Oh man, I want to see her so bad! I grew up on her care when I was still a baby till I was about 8 yr old., then went back to live with her again after I finished high school...and didn't leave her till I went overseas. The last time I saw her was two years ago, even then, she barely recognized me...except that I am fat...yun ang sabi niya. Anyway, I maybe going home to see her again for the last time...just not sure yet when. I still need to call forex to see if I can get a cheap plane ticket for Monday's flight. I apologise, but I can't blog hop now. I just can't concentrate.

9 comments:

Vivien said...

I hope and pray your grandma feels better soon...

Gorgeous MUM said...

my prayers go out to you and your family. be strong!

Chubskulit Rose said...

ATe ano yung bad news, di ko mabasa ang text.. I hope everything will be alright..

EJ said...

Hello Ms. Cecille, I think my computer is having a problem because we can't read the text on this post. the characters are different.. Hope your grandma will pass it through.

amiable amy said...

hoping you will be strong Ces, i know you are close to her...you will be in my prayers

Dhemz said...

TCes hope all is well....I am sure she will be alright....you're always be in my prayers....sad to know about the bad news.

Anonymous said...

wow 95 years old xa dito galing nman te hope your lola get better soon

Mommy Liz said...

ate Cecile, I didn't realize na may post ka about your Lola. Let me know if you already got a ticket, may travel agency akong ginagamit sa Chicago that maybe can give you cheap ticket.

Lola ko namatay when she was 84, heart failure at lung problem. Di ko rin siya nakita kasi la available na flight when she passed away. Buti na nga lang at nakita ko siya noong last birthdya niya sa Chicago, inuwi kasi siya sa Pinas nong Nov. then namatay siya Dec. I know how it feels, but..it's OK. it will take time before you can accept the fact that she might be leaving soon.

Clarissa said...

sad to hear bout the bad news,Ate Ces...Be strong!