Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Five Fact About Me

Another tag from Amy of Amiable Amy; once again, thanks for tagging me dear :-). I sure appreciate the thoughts! I am glad to get to know you more from tags :-)!

Rules:
1. Post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their name as well as links to their blogs.
4. Link the person who tagged you.
5. Leave a comment for each blogger.

Here they are...
  • I am a homebody type but independent person.
  • I love to play board games especially scrabble.
  • I don't like it when people pretend to be someone they aren't.
  • I would rather give than receive.
  • I always wanted to be a Nurse.
Now, I am tagging Race, Redge, Melody, Lisa and She; grab this guys, and have fun!

8 comments:

amiable amy said...

wow...thank you for posting Ces...hehehe, nalingaw ko dah... ga play diay ka scrabble? ga play ko online games ra panalagsa rapud hahaha

yes, kapoy ayo naa mga tao mag pa pretend ba para lang ma accept

thanks for sharing this things about you

Cecile said...

Amy, it is always nice to read your comments, do you know that I always look forward to reading your messages and comments? Yup, I do. If you have facebook, we can play scrabble there.

Mommy Liz said...

ay ang dami dami ng tag na facts about themselves ah..Hehehe! Wow, you wanted to be a nurse? I cannot be in the medical field, takot ako sa dugo, hihimatayin ako..

Cecile said...

Liza, yup, it is one of my dreams na di pa natutupad :-) kailan kaya ako nagiging nurse....saka Alam mo na it is a good paying job :-)

amiable amy said...

agoy wala naman ko time lagi mag dula , d na kaya sa mata...dugay na kaayo ko wa ka open sa facebook hahaha

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

wow! daming tag passing around ah... I will grab this tag Cecs ha

Lisa said...

Hi Cel, salamat sa visit at sa tag ha..appreciate it.. I will grab this tomorrow cguro..thanks again

me said...

It's good to know a little about you Mommy Ces..Hope to get to know you better..