Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, March 27, 2009

Pino's Original Arts/Paintings

I may not be good in drawing, painting, but I love art. If you go to my house you will see quite few of them. They beautify my home. Art is also displayed in the offices, schools, and clinics and it invites peace and serenity. I really like the the Arts/Paintings made by Pino Daeni. His interpretation was new, fresh and sensual, an illustration so successful that he gained entry into creative relationships with many leading publishers of Romance novels. I love the “ Remember When” painting I have attached here. If you are an art enthusiast, you need to see Pino's original art collection on his website at Paragon Fine Art.com. They are amazing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thats a pretty painting. hard to paint human being, nature is a little bit easier.