Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, March 30, 2009

My First Time...

I got this from a friend at Friendster, Jaishel. Just thought of posting it on my blog since I like answering questions about myself :-)! Feel free to grab it if you want. Have fun!


1. Who was your FIRST prom date? None, we didn't have Prom yet when I was in High School.

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? No, I don't know where exactly here in U.S. he lives now.

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? Beer, that was one time only; just drank it for curiosity reason; t'was years before I joined LDS church. I don't drink alcohol anymore.

4. What was your FIRST job? Production Worker (Quality Control)

5. What was your FIRST car? Toyota (Echo)

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? None. I don't do texting anymore!

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? My husband.

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Lauchang

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on the airplane? Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them? Melissa, yup, we are still friends.

11. What was your FIRST sport played? Volleyball

12. Where was your FIRST sleep over? At my bestfriend's house in Muntinlupa.

13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? My husband.

14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? Malou and Rey Nasis

15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Check my Blood Sugar Level.

16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Never been to a concert... I hate loud and crowded place.

17. FIRST tattoo or piercing? Piercing when I was a baby.

18. FIRST foreign country you went to? Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia.

19. What was your FIRST run in with the law? None, I never break a law.

20. When was your FIRST detention? None.

21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? Texas

22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart? My first love.

23. Who was your FIRST roommate? Lanie

24. who was your first kiss? My first love...t'was a smack (kiss lightly or enthusiastic kiss)

25. Who was the FIRST person to kiss you on your neck? My husband.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoy reading all your first sis, You really still remember all that huh, me i don't think so, naa nko amnesia sguro hehe or sakit sa kalimot.

Dhemz said...

hehhehe..na enjoy kog basa sa imong first time te...hehhehe!


ako ni grab later...hehhe...glad to know more about you teCes....hehhehe..thanks for sharing!

Clarissa said...

Ate Ces,mataas ba ang blood sugar mo?