Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Catching Up...Again!

It is already 3:30 am and I am still awake blog hopping. It is hard especially when you have been busy all day doing things shores and running errands the whole day. I think this is the price we pay if we want to earn extra income even though it isn't that much compare to working outside home. My husband keeps teasing me every time he sees me sitting in front of the computer. He will say, you better get a real job if you want to earn money. I will just shrug my shoulder or stick my tongue out at him :-)! He would sometimes said: go to bed, you only have four hours of sleep! Anyway, he is used to seeing me going to bed late and doesn't complain anymore. Why would he? At least when he wants to eat out, I have money to pay for it *wink*. Anyway, I need to sleep now...have a nice sleep everyone!

No comments: