Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, March 20, 2009

Your Friendship is a Blessing!

Amy and I met at bloggers world. A smart, adventurous, witty gal who loves photography and nature. She can be funny at times with her jokes that makes me laugh. She is also a lucky woman who has a loving husband and father in law who spoils her like a baby! Just like the other few bloggers, she never fails to leave me tons and tons of messages which by the way I always look forward, to everyday! You don't have any idea how much you are making my day especially when I am down. Your visits and messages helps me tremendously! Thanks, dear for the post you have placed in your blog for my birthday.

I am hoping to meet these lovely young women in person someday! Thanks for your , guys!


This is Rose, a young wife and mother of two cute and smart toddler. A person who have gone through a lot just to reach her goals/dreams. I really admire her for that. I also admire her decision to quit her job and stay at home for her kids. A devoted mother and wife and a good friend, too! Thanks for the ecard you posted in your blog.
Miss you!

3 comments:

amiable amy said...

wow! Is this me? Ah this is my twin hehehe. You really surprise me Ces and I am soooo touched with this gesture of kindness and appreciation of my friendship. OMG! This acknowledgment truly made me cry right now. What a pleasant surprise! WOW! I am truly grateful Ces to have found you. By reading your messages and your blog updates, I get to know you more as a person and that is why we clicked as friends. You and many others. I hope, the friendship that we shared will last a lifetime. I am so honored to be your fan....este....friend...hehehe! Thanks for this surprise. You caught me off-guard but, nice. SALAMAT!

Cecile said...

you are welcome dear, Ams :-)! you are such a nice friend, too and i am glad we met; nah unsa man ko uy; friends forever? syempre naman :-)*wink* take care!

Dhemz said...

very well said tCEs...me too these people have touched my life...just like yours...hehhee! I thought din kasi na mahirap maghanap ng friends here in abroad...mas kilala ko pa nga kayo ke sa kapitbahay ko...hhehe...:)