Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, March 27, 2009

Sweet Dreams...On Perfect Bed!

My husband has been telling me lately how much he wanted a new bed. He said he has been having difficult time sleeping on our old bed. It is hurting his back. We have a queen bed in our guest room and he wanted to switch it to the king size bed we have in our bedroom because he can fall asleep there right away and it is great on his back he said. But I told him that we need to save for that since it is not on our budget. Or at least we need to find one that we both like, good on his back and on our price range or maybe on a clearance sale. I am glad he agreed to that. And he will wait. One day, while surfing the internet, I came across an online store that sells Beds . They have lower the prices of their beds for up to 40% or half of the original price, plus the shipping is free! This is really an amazing deals for high quality made beds. At Time four Sleep, they not only sell beds, but also mattresses and accessories. You can choose beds from leather beds, wooden beds, metal beds, french style beds, antique beds and more. I really like the “Serenity” because it's bed frame features an upholstered headboard, foot board and surround in a beautiful dark brown chocolate bicast leather finish and will make a lovely addition to our bedroom. I like it because the bed incorporates a sprung slatted base for additional comfort and support. This bed is perfect for my husband as well as I and my son who sleeps on our bed every once in a while.

No comments: