Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Saturday, March 28, 2009

It's Not a Gall Stone!

My husband went to Emergency Room yesterday without me. I want to be with him, but I have to pick my son up at the school bus stop today. Anyway, after all the test and x-rays and ct scan they did to him, they found out the he didn't have gall stone. He has type2 diabetes instead :-(; my poor husband, the pain on his tummy all along was IBS, so they gave him medicine for stool softener and so far he's going to the bathroom pretty regularly now. Back to diabetes, we didn't know all along that he has it. My cousin who is a nurse keeps telling us to have his A1C done, but we just told her every time that his blood sugar level is fine. We were wrong. Who knows, he got diabetes first before me. His BSL was pretty high, higher than me, it was 600+ before they flushes fluid out of his body yesterday. Now, thanks goodness, it's down to 200+, better than 600+, but still to high from the normal range. He is now very careful with what he eats and is doing regular exercise now. In one year he will be off on medicines if he continue to do so.

No comments: