Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, March 27, 2009

Family Night

Tonight is a family night at my son's school. I am not sure whether his Dad can go with us since Matt is still sick. He is on a liquid diet now since every time he eat solid foods, his stomach pain gets worst. I guess my son and I will be by ourselves tonight. Anyway, it will only be two hours, but still am not sure if I can leave my husband in his condition. We might not go this time...maybe next time. There will be more family nights anyway, plus I don't think my son could care less.

1 comment:

Dhemz said...

hello TCes...miss you a lot...as in...na miss jud nako ang chicka nato...glad to be back...:)

woi te kumusta na si hubby nimo? woi kulbaan man sad ta...na murag parehas jud sila ug nahitabo ni Greg...ER dayon ang landing....

ha? ma shock man sad ta sa imong news te...sorry to hear about that...agoy 2 na nuon mo diabetic....dapat jud te pag mag eat mo measure jud tanan....ana man jud tong kay papa ug ni kuya...tanan kaon nila measure....unya chicken ug fish lang..tapos nay special nga vegetable oil gamiton para sa mga diabetic te....


sige lang te...marami pa naman other days to attend the family night...miss you teCes!