Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, March 23, 2009

More of Friendship Tag/Award

I got these tags/award from Cacai, Lisa and Madz . Thanks, guys for remembering me when you posted these :-); sure appreciate your friendship and kindness.

2009 Friendly Blogger Award
I'm Glad We're Friendsand the Blue Heart Friendship Tag!

Note: I didn't placed the rules about the tag/award for the same reason that I already posted this tag before, where I have to take picture of myself as is, no combing of hair, putting make up on and everything.

4 comments:

Cacai M. said...

Thanks Te Ces for posting. Yours done already too. Check out my recent post. Thanks a lot Te Ces for the warm welcome!

Andy Lai Ser Wei said...

hello cecille.. here i m .. visiting this other blog of yours... have a nice week ahead..

Madz said...

uy naa pod bya ko tags nimo te sa akong 2 blogs.. see you there...mwah wmah wamh

TAke care always, and don't worry too much ha, kay basin modaghan unya ning atong mga wrinkles hahhahahaha....

Rose said...

weeeeh wow ang daming awards naman...
nito ate cesss...
you deserved it ate...